As the symbol of the Empire’s sweeping military might, the Stormtroopers have a presence in all but every corner of the galaxy. As a special edition release, Hot Toys re-imagines the iconic white battle armor in an original design variation representing different cultures and civilizations.
This very special Star Wars collectible: a 1/6th scale Stormtrooper figure’s pattern is inspired by the highly regarded blue-and-white porcelain motif that originated centuries ago in China!
Expertly crafted based on the classic Stormtrooper armor, this figure boldly adopts the unique blue-and-white porcelain floral patterns with an Imperial twist on the masked soldier’s helmet and armor, blasters, interchangeable hands, and a specially designed figure stand!
Available as a limited edition item in selected markets only, this stylish and extraordinary interpretation of the Stormtrooper figure is a unique collectible for sophisticated fans and collectors.
- Product CodeMMS401
- Product NameStormtrooper (Porcelain Pattern Version)
- HeightApproximately 30 cm tall
- Points of Articulations30
- Special Featuresunique blue-and-white porcelain floral patterns with an Imperial twist on the helmet and armor, blasters, interchangeable hands and figure stand
- ArtistsHead Sculpted by N/A
Head Painted by N/A
Head Art Directed by N/A
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Stormtrooper in Star Wars
– Body with over 30 points of articulations
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of hands for holding weapons
– One (1) gesturing left handCostume:
– One (1) Stormtrooper armor specially designed with unique blue-and-white porcelain Imperial and traditional Chinese floral patterns
– One (1) black under-suit
– One (1) white and blue belt
– One (1) pair of white boots
– One (1) white and blue colored heavy blaster
– One (1) white and blue colored blaster rifle
– One (1) specially designed circular figure stand